Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Amazon Seller Central Expert

 





#Walmart & #Amazon #dropshipping

Check out my #fiverr profile
Need #USA Amazon seller account. I'm a professional full-time Amazon Seller Central Expert. I have 6 Years of experience in #Virtual_Assistant VA.I'll your best Agent for your dropship Business
I hvae a big team but looking for amazon seller account
We do amazon/walmart dropshipping. This is a very profitable business because of world digitaligation . We use walmart/amazon as supplier and sell on amazon/walmart thus make profit. We are a resltively new company as providing virtual assistant but we have experience of 6 years from our work on previous company . The profit ratio is about 20-30% of the credit use to purchase products . We will help you from opening account to managing it and aslo the easy process of sending us our cut of the profit .we will charge 30-35% of the profit at months end.We ask for paent after making 1000$ profit .
here my mail: dropshippingbuisness2000@gmail.com
Don't Forget To Subscribe My Channel
► Subscribe Here : https://bit.ly/2JZS7eA

Post a Comment

0 Comments